College Football Atlas, the biggest college football preview in the country and the ONLY preseason magazine featuring the latest schedule updates, has been updated to include the Big Ten, Pac-12, MAC, and MWC teams! All power ratings, schedules, odds, and rosters have been updated to reflect what has transpired over the first couple months of the 2020 season.
A full six pages per team, three times the size of print magazines, loaded with cutting-edge analytics. Nearly 800 pages on the FBS teams active in 2020. Streamlined to focus on stats that are easy to understand, applicable to both players and coaches, and far more informative than the usual box-score data you see elsewhere.
No PayPal account? No problem! Select guest checkout and follow the prompts to use a credit card.
- A complete over/under matrix with expected returns on all win totals and odds.
- A full Coaching Staff page, complete with coaching ratings (from head coaches to coordinators to assistants) based on their entire FBS coaching histories, and coaching networks to show all the complex trees and branches of the coaching community. Based on the only-one-of-its-kind McIllece Sports coaching staff database, which has complete coaching staff information for all FBS teams from 2005 to 2020.
- An intuitive grading system to make comparisons easier than ever. Percentile (0 to 100) and Letter Grades (F to A+) for all coaches and players, including breakouts by position, offense, defense, and special teams.
- New coaching offense and defense cluster analysis, categorizing teams analytically based on their production.
- Unique advanced statistics (Efficiency and Experience) that are easily understood and uniformly applied to all coaches and players.
- A detailed data dictionary to explain any unfamiliar concepts.
- 2020 recruiting classes, with 0-100 percentiles based on meaningful statistical distributions, instead of the arbitrary grading systems used by various recruiting services.
- Easy-to-interpret strength of schedule and continuity metrics (applied to offense, defense, special teams, and coaching staffs…a feature unique to McIllece Sports).
Here are sample pages from defending national champion LSU:
Since the digital file is fairly large, it may take a minute to download. If you have any issues or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase and enjoy the preview, please consider spreading the word (and sharing the link to mcillecesports.com) on your favorite college football message boards and other social media!
Follow @mcillecesports on Twitter for the latest updates!
COLLEGE FOOTBALL ATLAS ACCURACY TRACKER – 2019 REGULAR SEASON
Expected Records are based on the College Football Atlas 2019 win probability projections of every game. As an example, if there are ten games showing a 70% win probability, then the expected record of those ten games would be 7-3. The same calculations are done for all the 2019 regular season games.
After the completion of the regular season, the Atlas finished 9.5 games (1.2%) ahead of expectation after correctly picking nearly 77% of winners before the season started.
2019 Regular Season Expected Record: 633-205 (75.5%)
2019 Regular Season Observed Record: 642.5-195.5 (76.7%)
Half games in the Observed Record result when I predicted a tie in regulation for that game. I count those as 0.5 wins and 0.5 losses equally.